[101 Questions You Should Be Able to Answer About Your Character]
Character: Aroh Lihst
Affiliation: General Horrorverse
1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
Aroh J. Lihst. The J is just J. Yes, my middle name is an initial, get over it. I have many nicknames, I hate all of them and no one uses them but Freddy so we'll leave them out.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
Eighteen. February 14th. Stop Laughing.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
I was born in California, moved around the U.S a lot. Currently living in Springwood, Ohio. Patriotism?...Um, I guess I like it here, does that count?
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
My parents are pretty nice/ordinary people. Mom is Ariel Wu, an ordinary homemaker who does charity work, a very smiley woman. Dad is Alan Lihst, physicist, stern face, a tad greedy, but a good heart. Decent parents. I suspect I'd really like them if they hadn't sold my soul to the devil.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
Not that I know of....
6. What is your occupation?
Um, a student, mainly. I kill people but I don't have a police record since I've never been caught. Do I count as a serial killer? I think so, but I may be wrong.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
5'4". Almost 5'5", a hundred and twenty five pounds.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
Auburn with shades in the dark brown/black region. My right eye is hazel. My left is blind, a sort of milky silver. People think it's unnerving, so I cover it up as to not attract staring.
9. What is your race?
I'm a person...Oh, you mean ethnicity? Half Chinese, half...whatever my dad is. He's a mix between Greek and German I believe.
10. To which social class do you belong?
Uh, I live in the suburbs...upper middle I guess?
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
I've never thought about it. Mainly because other people don't think about it. And the ones who do, well, can't read them, so I don't know. Although, I've got decent sized breasts. From what I've discovered, that's what men mainly want right? Ugh, I just grossed myself out.
12. What is your style of dress?
*shrug* Something I can move around in, preferably in dark colors so the bloodstains don't show. Oh, and my fur-lined jacket. It's fluffy, and warm. *snuggles* And *cough* um, someone from my past used to wear these. I liked him, so I picked up his little fashion thing. >.>
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
Lots of scars, although most of them fade over a couple of years I think, but I acquire new ones regularly. No tattoos. I have a birthmark the shape of a small, inverted cross on the back of my neck, right under my hairline, but my hair always covers it.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
Nope, I think I'm pretty much immortal in every way.
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
Actually, I'm ambidextrous. >.> What, I was bored one day so I taught myself okay? It's not like I have friends, a life, or anything else to do.
16. What does your voice sound like?
Um, just a voice. Pretty low for a girl's I'm told. Generally quieter then people are comfortable with.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
I'm not sure. Whatever the occasion calls for. Around my friends, pretty casually. In school, more refined to throw people off.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
Sociopathic, Casual, human-induced insanity (although that only happens once in a while).
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
Once a day. Less if I'm on the road. More if I need to wash blood out of my hair.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc)?
Neutral. Or annoyed. An occasional smile if someone thinks something funny.
21. Do you use body language? How?
I'm not sure I do...I guess I get so used to my own ability that I kind of assume other people can tell what I'm thinking and therefore, why waste the energy with body language or expressions...or words when I can get away with it. But I'm getting better with company. I actually talk to more people now.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
"Shut up." Mainly. Not towards anyone who's prone to listening though.
23. What is your earliest memory?
Watching a boy get hurt on the playground and wondering why he was crying, wondering why the scrape on his knee wasn't disappearing like it did on me.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
Just finished high school in Springwood. Going to college at a nearby college soon. I wanted to go to Stanford since they accepted me, but I didn't want to move so far away from what few friends I have.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
....I don't know. O.o Life experience I guess. Oh, and books. I like books. I'm not a TV person.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Uh normal? I went to the park and played in the sand. I swung on the swings. I went to school. I went home. It was...quiet...until...all of a sudden, the day when the voices wouldn't stop. *cough* Sorry, next question please?
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
...I wanted to be an astronaut. People always said space was very big, and really quiet. A nice dark place with no one else around. *sigh*
28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
*cough* Well, don't tell Freddy, but, actually, a guy stole my first kiss in sophomore year of high school. It was shocking, then I realized I can only read thoughts. When he's thinking with another organ, I have no warning. I killed him later that night.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
>///< I'm not answering this one in any sort of detail. Freddy. About three months after I met him. Read Screams, Lies and Alibis by DracheKind89 if you're really curious.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
What? I spend enough time trying not to be around my family, how would I know?
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
The day the mind-reading kicked in (also the day of my first kills). Mmmyep. Probably that.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Not having gotten caught. How the fuck did that happen? It's not even like I clean up after myself after a kill. I just generally torch the bodies.
33. What is your greatest regret?
I don't really have any...my life is pretty okay. I'm not going to whine, there are plenty out there that have it worse.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
I don't know. Nothing of that caliber really happens to me...unless I'm with Freddy. >.> His existence possibly. And...you know...me...actually liking him...sort of.....shut up!
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
Mm, if I have any secrets, I don't know them. And my plans and courses of action inside the larger scheme of things are generally secrets. No one else really needs to know. Of course, I know a lot of other people's secrets, but I'm not spilling those either. Privacy is a universal right. Well, it should be anyways. -_-'
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
Hahahahahaha! Oh, you're serious. Oh um...I...I have killed a child, a little boy. It...wasn't on purpose, at least, not to the sane part of me, at the time. I'm going to stop talking now.
37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
When I met the devil for the first time. On my eleventh birthday. Couldn't stop shaking. But he tuned out to be pretty nice. So that was alright.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
Yeah. Mom and Dad used to take me on vacations to Europe and China over the summer. That stopped when I reached eleven.
39. What is your alignment?
Um...I work for the devil. >.> Not voluntarily though.
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Neither. People are people, lack of expectations mean lack of disappointment. I just take them how they are. Or, of course, I could kill them.
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
Sure, if the devil exists, why not god?
42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
43. What is your greatest fear?
Death. I enjoy my twisted existence how it is.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
Uh, plenty of things make me angry. My curse. The continued existence of the human race. A certain dream demon.
Sad? Probably getting attached. Because I know true happiness does not come for someone like me, so wanting to be with someone is...useless...impossible. Attachment is a little scary.
Happy. Hmm, my friends. Creating silence....
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
They're not refined enough to be either. People are basically small, and stupid. Though most of them try to do their best.
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex?
Lack of interest (permanently). Lack of interest (mainly). And lack of interest (generally, well, at least on a personal level...sometimes...shut up. >.> ).
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
Don't care for gambling. I don't see the point of risking money. The only thrill is risking lives. Lying is a means to achieve an end, it's fine. Theft is okay if you need what they have more then they do. Killing is...necessary. How else am I supposed to make them stop making noise?
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
I don't have many... It's never been tested, but I suppose I'd either ignore the opposition altogether, or kill them.
49. How much do you value money?
It's useful, you can achieve ends without bloodshed with money. And sometimes, it saves time that way.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Destroy the potential for good in others; whether that be through murder of an innocent, driving someone insane, or any other means.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good?
Depends. Who's benefiting? And what is the greater good?
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
No. I believe there are people you can get along with so well that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference, but a concept of a soul mate requires more self-sacrifice then most people are willing to give. True love is just cheesy.
53. Are you superstitious?
No, I'm substitious. Superstitions are things that most people believe in that don't exist. I believe in things that most people don't believe in, but still do exist.
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
Lots. Individuality is one of the few things I have left, what with trying to block all the others out. Sometimes, I'm not sure if the voices are theirs, or my own.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
I'm honest unless I have a reason not to be.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Not really. Live and let die.
DEALING WITH OTHERS
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
I don't know. Me, probably. Because I'm a selfish bitch, that's why. Besides me....*mumble* Maybe Freddy...possibly. I don't know why. Shut up.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
Michael. <3 In addition to being a complete gentleman and a total prince-charming type, he's the only guy I can really talk (well, you know what I mean) to. I wish I had a big brother like him. :3
Despise? Freddy. -_-' Funny how that works.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who?
No. Well, sort of. Does he even count? Aren't SOs not supposed to have a B at the end?
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
I have a lot of people that don't mind killing other people with me. :3 They count as friends.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
Human: Are annoying.
Immortal Serial Killers: Are okay. If I can prove to them I'm not worth the trouble of trying to kill and stop them from killing each other (on the basis that gee, look at that, it didn't work the first seven times, it's not gonna work now), they're actually pretty nice company. I can relate to them.
Females: Uh, they exist. Why else do I need to know about them?
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
Inhumans: They're generally more accepting of my occasional strange inclination to kill everything that moves. That's cool with me.
Mortals: If they would shut up, I might be a little nicer to them.
Males: Mainly? Ugh. If you've ever been inside the head of a man, you'd feel this way too. At least women think about other things once in a while. It's why I'm not keen on sex, the kinds of things they think about...jeeze. >.>
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
Hmph. *grumble* It's not love. It's just an insane sort of crush. Don't look at me like that; I'll poke your eyes out! D:<
64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
I don't. But if I did, probably someone that I wouldn't be able to kill so easily, in case I snap. Other then that, haven't really thought about it. What, him? Oh, it just sort of happened. I wasn't looking for it. >.>
65. How close are you to your family?
They give me allowance once in a while.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
No, no and NO.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I argue with a certain person for fun. If it's a real fight, I tend to try to avoid it.
68. Are you a listener or a talker?
Listener. It comes naturally. *sarcasm*
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
Pretty short time. If it doesn't work out, I can always stab them.
70. Do you hold grudges?
Surprisingly no. I don't like living in the past. I won't go and spend my life hunting someone down for a past wrong, but if I cross paths with a guilty party later on, I'll take some time out to do a little fillet.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Only if no one else has any good ideas. I don't mind following, but I'll lead if I have to.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
No. Too noisy. But I like being alone with one person at a time. That's pretty nice.
73. How well do you express yourself?
Um, it's not healthy for those around me if I do express myself...
74. How quickly do you judge others?
Quickly. Mind-reader, hello.
75. Do you care what others think of you?
Not in the slightest.
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
Uh, do I? Ones that are still alive I mean. ...Hmm, no...don't think so....
PERSONAL TASTE AND OPINIONS
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
Mmm, reading I guess. I also like painting but I haven't done it in a while. Oh, and I like music, all kinds of music.
Dark green. What? Stop looking at me like that; it has nothing to do with him. NOTHING! I like it because it's a nice color to blend into the shadows with. Anyone experienced in stalking knows that shadows are rarely pure black, mainly dark shades of gray, blue and green.
Orange soda. :3 I like drinks more then food anyways. >.>
Uh, my jacket and the little collection of weapons I have in the back seat of my truck.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
Anything, as long as it makes me smile or cry.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
No, I don't see the point. Killing is more effective.
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
Snoozing in random places; like my couch, or maybe on the swings in the park, or in the tree in my backyard. I like sleeping in strange places, be quiet. >.>
81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
Silence. Gods what I wouldn't kill for silence.
82. How long is your attention span?
As long as it needs to be.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
It comes and goes. I laugh a lot while killing, mainly out of a delirious first-hand experience of the frailty and dysfunctional habits of human life. And around my friends I smile more.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
Eh, not really. Some of the things Freddy says and does shock me, but not often.
85. How do you deal with stress?
Hehehe. Lookit the pretty carcasses. X3
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
Enough. More when I'm pissed.
An okay amount. Nowhere near great, but I'm an alright artist. :3
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
Yes and NO.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
I try to have a plan as much as possible. Makes things easier on me.
89. What are your pet peeves?
Uh, I'm not sure the existence of the human race counts as a pet peeve. >.>
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
Um? I never thought about it. My ability to get over things I guess. Weakness is that I tend to get rather attached to what few friends I have.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I want this fucking mind-reading curse to go away! DX *cough* I'm sorry, lost control for a second there.
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Introversion is safer.
93. Do you like yourself?
Maybe. Yeah, I guess so. My life is pretty good for the most part. I have no qualms about killing anymore, and the occasional bouts of silence I have in the dream realm are nice, so I'm okay with everything mainly.
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
Uh, during school I did, but currently, I'm on a road trip with some friends. There's really no routine.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
Hmm, finishing Fate's request so he'll leave me in peace would be nice. I don't really want much. Graduate from college. Get a day job that doesn't interfere with my night job.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
College, a job, more of a job. Well, if I live that is. Which I plan to.
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Violently. Fighting. Anything but the "on the bed at age 90 as an old grandma" thing that a lot of people seem to be fond of.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
Ha. Being the one who managed to pacify/bring together most of the U.S's serial killer population into one area would be nice.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Hmm. Cynical, relaxed, accepting.
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Creepy, quiet and intelligent are ones I've heard before. "Bitch" doesn't count. It's more of a nickname then anything else. >.>
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure?
Am I really? And here I thought I was just doing it because I had nothing better to do.